Thursday, March 26, 2009

lol..Blogging again?

k since ppl was asking me to update this f**ked up blog which was read by my teachers and the head master i think..well i go tone thing to say...u can call me down to the office but this blog is outside school so you cant do anything...its my life and im saying its very fcked up and like what mr.lee said without the word fuck there are no us fuck has many meanings as u all noe
well if you noe i as a student has left off with this blog becuz of this accident well now to tell u guys to stand up against my rights to say anything its crazy and im like against how many teachers and mr.ling and mr.lee ..im bo ka si so what say say lar...the main obectiv eof school is to study outsude its my decision to make foul languages blog or jus some girly stupid OR normal life blogs examples of normal life is jonathan long and jordan siaw and girly blogs are the girls of course and some other species(transexual people)...we all got our rights to say anything and this is AN OUTSIDE TOPIC so this is the last saying of my swearing blog...next time i'll put up normal life ones..its gonna be boring thats all..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home